180 Seventh Street, Mildura
Welcome to the Marketing Campaign for 180 Seventh Street, MILDURA.
I am the selling agent and if you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact me
M : 0407 830 970
E : firstname.lastname@example.org
* Then this classical yet modern home will be at the top of your list
* Sitting proudly in its position only a few hundred metres from both the Riverfront and Feast Street
* There are 3 living areas to choose from - a separate lounge with bay window, open meals and family plus a second lounge on the first floor
* In addition to the 3 generous bedrooms (the main with en suite and walk in robe) there is a study which could easily be guest accommodation
* Featuring quality throughout with high ceilings, ornate cornice, a lovely kitchen, reverse cycle and solar power
* The landscaping is beautiful and easy care, there is an alfresco area, garden shed and double garage (with internal access) - what more could you want!
3D Virtual Tour
Google Map - Property Location
Key features of the property
Land Size 310m2 (approx.)
Mildura Rural City Council
Zoning : Residential
Walk in robe to main, BIR's to others
2 bathrooms (one en suite to main)
Modern kitchen with breakfast bar
Dishwasher, gas cook top and electric oven
Open meals and family
2nd lounge upstairs
High ceilings and ornate cornice
Reverse cycle heating and cooling
Paved and covered alfresco area
Built approximately 2004
Brick construction / iron roof
Natural gas hot water
Double garage (internal access)
Statement of Information
To view Statement of Information relating to this property please click on link below
Vendor Statement & Other Information
The Vendor Statement for this property is available by clicking on the download link below.
Should you wish to place an offer on this property click on link below to download the offer template and print.
Email or fax your offer to the selling agent.
If you would like an update Appraisal on your property please click on link below, fill in relevant details and an agent from our office will be in contact with you to arrange a free Property Market Report.
Property Consultant Profile
Director / Sales Consultant
I am a born and bred local, I started my schooling at Mildura West Primary School and completed my secondary education at St. Joseph’s College in 1999. Real Estate is in my blood, my father Gavin Ridley and my auntie Cheryl Reberger are both highly respected local real estate agents and both directors of First National Collie and Tierney and my uncle is a director of a highly successful real estate franchise based in Melbourne.
I started my real estate career in Geelong where I learnt from some of the best agents in the country. I lived in Geelong for nearly 5 years before moving back home to Mildura at the start of 2008 to continue real estate with my father. As of 2013, I have also proudly become a Director at First National Collie & Tierney.
I pride myself on providing the highest quality service to all of my clients and always strive to get the best possible result no matter how much work is required. My goals in the near future are to continue to meet my clients needs and to provide each of them with the best service in the district.